On behalf of everyone at American Chimney Service, our hearts go out to all of those impacted by COVID-19. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
Our company has implemented a “Standard Operating Procedure” on how to address the safety of you as our customer and our employees. Please see the highlights of our SOP below.
- Our employees if sick or show any symptoms of being sick are instructed to stay home. If a close family member or friend has symptoms of the virus they also are instructed to not come to work
- If any of our customers are sick, our employees are required to reschedule their appointment and to not service them until they are well
- Upon arrival to customers home, our techs put on a fresh pair of surgical gloves
- Our techs will not shake customers hands at this time. They are instructed to do an “air wave”, “foot shake” or an “elbow tap”
- Our techs are instructed to wash their cloths each day
- Our techs are instructed to wash their hands frequently for 20-30 seconds throughout day
- Our employees use clean tarps when working inside of customer’s homes
- Employees are instructed to distance themselves 6′ from others and follow social distancing
- Our offices are sanitized throughout the day
- Employees are encourage not to come into the office and are allowed to take company vehicles home to help promote social distancing
** Being a small business we rely on the community to support us during these difficult times. We thank you for continuing to work with us and we are taking every precaution possible to ensure our customers and employees wellbeing.