Be safe and you'll never be sorry.
Make sure your chimney sweep is CSIA Certified and experienced.
At American Chimney Service, we are:
- Schedule chimney service and inspection once annually.
- Check the wood you burn in your fireplace – it should be well-dried, seasoned hardwood.
- Have your chimney serviced and inspected once annually ?
- If you don't already have one, install a chimney cap.
- Check to ensure that your chimney is waterproof.
- Chimney flashing needs regular inspection and maintenance.
- Does your wood-burning system have a sealing damper? If not, install one.
- A correct chimney liner is critical to your safety. Have it professionally checked and changed if necessary
- Have your chimney thoroughly checked after major lightening/storm events.
Chimney Repair Services All Across New Jersey. Click Here To View More »